Horseback Riding Jaco
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Jacó, Puntarenas
- Product code: Horseback Jacó
Explore Herradura on horseback on your way to the rainforest, spotting wildlife until you arrive at the pool and waterfall for a refreshing dip and snack.
The tour starts at our beautiful Herradura Costa Rica base, just 10 minutes from Jacó Beach and Los Sueños Marriott.
Once you arrive we will equip you and then depart on our journey to the waterfalls and swimming pools.
Along the way you will see farms, and get a closer look at nature, as you start ascending through the rainforest.
You may be able to spot some great wildlife such as: Toucans, Scarlet Macaws and White Faced Monkeys.
Upon arrival to the swimming pool area, your bilingual guide will set you up with some fresh fruit and water and you will have some time to relax and enjoy the waterfalls and natural slide.
Hotel or Location in Jacó
9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
What to Bring:
Long pants, water shoes or strap on sandals, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and camera.
Bilingual guides, insurance, helmets, entrance to the waterfalls and fruit.
- Children riding alone must be over 6 years old.
- Maximum weight for riders is 245 lbs. (110kg).
- From May - November only morning tours are available due to the weather conditions.